Just like over a billion other social networkers, you’re super-addicted to Facebook. You and your FB friends check it anywhere from 10 to 100 times a day, compulsively. You’re extremely disgusted with it and the stupid things people post. Yet, you just cant’s seem to put it down. So, here’s our countdown on the worst things about Facebook, the #1 social media site around today.
1) Mortality on Facebook – FB is where people go to watch our friends grow old, get fat, go bald and generally lose their sanity. Perfect example? #ThrowBackThursdays, the day we get to compare those old pics of friends looking young and vibrant to profile pics of old farts looking like they need naps.
2) Facebook Envy – Most of the time, when your friends “like” your post pics, they’re actually saying, “wish that was mine”, “wish that was me”, “wish I was there.” Makes those of us with no social life outside of FB hate ourselves… royally.
3) TMI on Facebook – Only on FB do people share such personal info like venereal diseases, family issues, relationship drama, even selfies of that new rash that just popped up last night.
4) Facebook Liars – Yea. Some posts are true. Yet, most have underlying lies that aren’t being told. It’s the place where your kids are bad as heck, the profile pics are 10 years old and the relationship statuses are all imaginary.
5) Facebook Stalkers – They seem to find you no matter how well you adjust your FB privacy settings. And, everywhere you post, there they are… Smh.
SHARE THIS STORY!